Website Art Brass Aerospace Finishing, Inc.
Quality Since 1915
Summary of Responsibilities:
Ensure that all orders plated meet the requirements of the customer’s purchase order, shop traveler and related specifications.
Reporting to: GM
Goal of Position:
Excellent customer service, high quality parts with no rejections and ensure on time delivery to meet customer satisfaction, clear communication skills.
- Verify parts counts and report any discrepancies to QA.
- Verify that the processing tanks are at operating level.
- Verify that the operating tanks are within operating temperatures.
- Process parts per the appropriate specifications.
- Final inspect parts prior to moving them to the next operation.
Calipers, micrometers, thickness testers, timers, rectifier controls, oven.
Positional Training Requirements:
- Experince in Cad Plating
- Experience in the use of thickness testers
- Experience in the use of micrometers/calipers.
- Knowledge of water break free surface
- Knowledge of specification requirements.
Documentation Training Requirements:
- ABAF– QMS
- ABAF – PRE – 003 (Vapor Degrease)
- ABAF – QAP – 003 (FOD)
- ABAF – PRE – 005 (Solvent Clean)
- ABAF – REC – 002 (Handling)
- ABAF – PRE – 006 (Alkaline Clean)
- ABAF – CAD – 001
- ABAF – QAA – W03 (Thickness Testing)
- ABAF – PRE – 002 (Abrasive Clean)
- ABAF – QAA – W04 (Adhesion Testing)
- Work Order/shop traveler